Java Management Service (JMS) is an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) native service that provides millions of Java customers the ability to properly and safely manage their global Java deployments.
The JMS team is looking for a Full-Stack Developer to design, implement and maintain the next generation cloud-native services for remote management, monitoring, and configuring of JDKs.
- Work across the full stack, to build highly scalable distributed, cloud-native solutions
- Develop new JMS features in line with market demands, emerging business, and project requirements
- Maintain and continuously improve JMS operations in line with the service’s SLOs
- Ensure JMS performance, uptime, and scale, while maintaining high standards of code quality
- Work with agile development methodology, adhering to best practices established by Oracle, and project teams
Skills & Experience
- Minimum BS/BA in Computer Science, or equivalent degree
- 5+ experience with designing, implementing, testing, and maintaining Cloud Native Java applications
- Experience with Java Microservices framworks (Spring Boot, Helidon, Dropwizard)
- Experience with Jenkins CI/CD, Git, Maven/Gradle
- Hands-on experience with one or more major cloud vendors (OCI, Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience with SQL Databases (Oracle, MySQL) and non-relational database
- Good knowledge of technologies such as Containers, Kubernetes, Grafana, Jaeger, Terraform/Ansible, Istio, ELK, etc.