Episode 4 “Record Classes” with Gavin Bierman
Posted on October 5, 2020
In this episode, David Delabassee (Developer Relations) discusses with Gavin Bierman (Programming Language Researcher) a new Java Language feature emerging from Project Amber, i.e. Record classes!
For more episodes, check out Inside Java and follow @Java on Twitter.
Contact us here.
- JEP 384: Records (Second Preview)
- Feature Spotlight: Records
- Video: Java Language Futures - Mid 2020 Edition
- Record Serialization
- Finalizing in JDK 16 - Records
- JEP draft: Record Classes
- Deconstruction patterns for records and classes
- Project Amber
- The Best of the JDK Face-Off