Episode 19 “Java 17 is Here! Part 1”
Posted on September 14, 2021
To celebrate the launch of Java 17, we have not one but two podcast episodes! In this first part, Chad discusses with Donald Smith exciting license changes, i.e. the Free Java License! Chad then continues the discussion on Project Panama and the Vector API with Paul Sandoz.
Make sure to also listen the upcoming Part 2 where Chad continues to discuss Java 17 with Brian Goetz and Dr. Deprecator aka Stuart Marks!
For more episodes, check out Inside Java and follow @Java on Twitter.
Contact us here.
- https://dev.java The Destination for Java Developers
- JDK 17
- Moving the JDK to a a two year LTS license
- Introducing the Free Java License
- Project Panama
- JEP 412: Foreign Function & Memory API (Incubator)
- JEP 414: Vector API (Second Incubator)
- Panama on Inside.Java