Episode 23 “Java 18 is Here!”
In this special episode Chad talks with Naoto Sato on JEP 400, UTF-8 by Default, and Michel Trudeau on JEP 413, Code Snippets in Java API Documentation. To round things out, we also pulled in highlights from podcast episodes 21 and 22 to provide an overview of JEP 408, Simple Web Server, and JEP 421, Deprecate Finalization for Removal.
Contact us here.
- JDK 18
- JEP 400: UTF-8 by Default
- JEP 408: Simple Web Server
- JEP 413: Code Snippets in Java API Documentation
- Programmers Guide to Code Snippets
- JEP 421: Deprecate Finalization for Removal
- jwebserver man page
- Working with the Simple Web Server
- Mojibake (“�”)
- Amazingly Easy Irish Soda Bread