Erik Duveblad - Principal Member of Technical Staff
Erik is an OpenJDK developer working at Oracle. Erik mainly works on HotSpot (the OpenJDK JVM), in particular the garbage collectors, but has always had a soft spot for developer tools. He contributes to the various tools used for OpenJDK development, such as the Makefiles, JTReg, jcov, jtharness, etc. Erik is also one of the lead developers on Project Skara.
- jdk/jdk repository transition to Git, GitHub and Skara is done on September 5, 2020 Skara
- jdk/jdk repository transitions to Git, GitHub & Skara: Sept. 5 on August 12, 2020 Skara
- Project Skara: Migrating OpenJDK to Git and GitHub on April 3, 2021 Skara
- Migrating OpenJDK to Git & GitHub - GitHub Universe 2020 on December 11, 2020 Skara
- The OpenJDK Developer Experience on February 3, 2018
- Episode 6 “Project Skara” with Joe Darcy and Erik Duveblad on October 28, 2020 Skara JDK 16 JDK 15