Jesper Wilhelmsson - Software Development Manager
Jesper is a Software Development Manager in the Java Platform Group at Oracle. With a history in memory management for virtual machines and garbage collection his focus today is in areas such as JDK wide process management, JVM security, and JDK gatekeeping. Jesper works both internally within Oracle, and with the OpenJDK community to simplify, clarify, and unify the development process used within OpenJDK. He authored the HotSpot engineering process on the OpenJDK wiki and is the project lead for the OpenJDK Developers’ Guide project.
- Oracle, Uppsala University, and KTH in joint JVM research projects on June 12, 2020 GC
- OpenJDK Developers' Guide project initiated on May 25, 2020
- Your Guide to OpenJDK Development on April 12, 2021
- OracleDevLive Preview | Jesper Wilhelmsson on Contributing to OpenJDK on February 22, 2021
- JDK Gatekeeping, the Release Cycle, and Building the Java Community on February 10, 2020
- OpenJDK Development on September 18, 2019