Episode 9 “Project Panama - The Foreign Memory Access API” with Maurizio Cimadamore and Jorn Vernee
Posted on December 11, 2020
In this episode, David Delabassee discusses Project Panama’s Foreign Support with Maurizio Cimadamore and Jorn Vernee. The episode starts with an overview of Project Panama, its Foreign Support, and then discusses in detail the Foreign Memory Access API.
Panama’s Foreign Linker API will be discussed in a follow-up episode.
For more episodes, check out Inside Java and follow @Java on Twitter.
Contact us here.
- Project Panama Wiki
- JDK 16 Early Access builds
- Project Panama Early Access builds
- State of Foreign Memory support
- State of Foreign Function support
- Using jextract
- Inside Java Episode 7 “The Vector API” with John Rose and Paul Sandoz