David Delabassee - DevRel
David is a Developer Advocate in the Java Platform Group at Oracle. Prior to that, he was involved in Oracle’s Serverless initiatives. David has also been heavily involved in Java EE 8 and its transition to the Eclipse Foundation as part of the Jakarta EE initiative.
Over the years, David has championed Java extensively throughout the world, by presenting at conferences and user groups, large and small. He blogs at https://delabassee.com and has authored many technical articles for various publications.
David lives in Belgium. In his spare time, he enjoys playing video games with his daughter and tinkering with technologies such as domotics, electronics, and pinballs.
- Java 14 - Preview Features and their APIs on June 18, 2020 JDK 14
- How Oracle gathers feedback on new JDK functionality with preview, experimental, and incubating features on June 8, 2020
- Be Aware of Your (Container) Surroundings on May 29, 2020 Cloud
- Building OpenCV 4 with Java Support on April 8, 2020 JDK 14
- Stripping debug info from jlink runtime images on October 2, 2019 Modules
- Java in Containers - Part Deux on May 19, 2020 Cloud
- JVMs in Containers - Best Practices on February 16, 2020 Cloud
- Episode 5 “The Z Garbage Collector (ZGC)” with Per Liden on October 14, 2020 GC JDK 16 JDK 15
- Episode 4 “Record Classes” with Gavin Bierman on October 5, 2020 Amber JDK 16 JDK 15
- Episode 2 “Java 15 is Here!” with Mikael Vidstedt on September 8, 2020 JDK 15
- Episode 1 “Welcome to Inside Java!” with hosts Chad and David on September 2, 2020 Moved By Java Oracle