Episode 10 “Project Panama - The Foreign Linker API” with Maurizio Cimadamore and Jorn Vernee
Posted on December 21, 2020
In this episode, David Delabassee continues to discuss Project Panama with Maurizio Cimadamore and Jorn Vernee. This episode focuses more specifically on the Foreign Linker API and the
Make sure to also listen to Episode 9 where Panama was introduced, and the Foreign Memroy Access API was discussed in details.
For more episodes, check out Inside Java and follow @Java on Twitter.
Contact us here.
- Project Panama Wiki
- JDK 16 Early Access builds
- Project Panama Early Access builds
- State of Foreign Memory support
- State of Foreign Function support
- Using jextract
- Inside Java Episode 9 - “The Foreign Memory Access API”
- Inside Java Episode 7 - “The Vector API”