Poonam Parhar - Consulting Member of Technical Staff
Poonam Parhar works in the JVM Sustaining Engineering group at Oracle where her primary responsibility is to resolve customer reported problems against the Java Virtual Machine. She has been in the Java group for over 18 years beginning with Sun Microsystems. She loves debugging and troubleshooting problems, and always tries to find opportunities to enhance the serviceability and supportability of the JVM product. In an attempt to help customers and the Java community, she shares some of her troubleshooting and debugging experiences on her blog. Poonam is a co-author of the book ‘Java Performance Companion’.
- Client Applications Configuration with Oracle JDK 11+ on December 15, 2021 JDK 11 JDK 17 Client Performance Oracle
- Understanding Metaspace and Class Space GC Log Entries on December 14, 2021 GC
- Troubleshooting Native Memory Leaks in Java Applications on December 17, 2020 Serviceability
- Can young generation size impact response times? on December 11, 2017 GC
- Clarifying some confusion around JFR on November 14, 2017 JFR Serviceability