Alan Bateman - Consulting Member of Technical Staff
Alan Bateman is an engineer in the Java Platform Group at Oracle. Alan has worked on many areas of the JDK including the Java Module System, the modularization of the JDK itself, and the core libraries and APIs. He previously worked on many of the tool and profiling APis including the JSR-163 implementation and other serviceability features. He is currently focused on Project Loom.
- New Project Loom Early-Access Builds on July 26, 2020 Loom Concurrency
- New Project Loom Early-Access Builds on June 29, 2020 Loom Concurrency
- Virtual Threads use Preemptive Scheduling on June 8, 2020 Loom Concurrency
- A New Project Loom Early Access Build on April 21, 2020 Loom Concurrency
- A lightweight thread is a Thread on October 22, 2019 Loom Concurrency