Mikael Vidstedt - Director JVM
Mikael Vidstedt is Director of the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) in the Java Platform Group at Oracle. Over the last 20 years he has worked across all the various aspects of Java and JVM technologies, focusing on everything from compilers and optimization to operating systems and server virtualization. He has worn many hats, including that of JVM tech lead and Architect. Mikael holds a master’s degree in Computer Science from the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) in Stockholm, Sweden and is based in Santa Clara, CA.
- Continuous Monitoring with JDK Flight Recorder on September 17, 2020 JFR
- Ask the Java Architects Panel on September 17, 2020
- Continuous Monitoring With JDK Flight Recorder on April 1, 2020 JFR Serviceability
- Continuous Monitoring with JDK Flight Recorder on February 27, 2020 JFR Serviceability
- Java Current and Future on June 5, 2019