Aurelio García-Ribeyro - Director of Product Management
Aurelio is a Director of Product Management in charge of Java SE since 2010. He is a frequent presenter at large conferences, with Java User Groups, and Oracle Customers in the Americas and Europe. Aurelio’s role includes making sure that groups within Oracle that use the JDK are well informed of changes as well as explaining what are the most relevant features and enhancements in upcoming releases. Aurelio joined Oracle in 2010 through the Sun Microsystems acquisition. He joined Sun in 2008. Before moving to California he worked in Workforce Managemen and Telecommunications in Florida. Aurelio holds a BS in Systems Engineering from Universidad de Lima, and an MBA from MIT Sloan.
- Oracle JRE and JDK Cryptographic Roadmap on November 16, 2020 Security Oracle
- Oracle JRE and JDK Cryptographic Roadmap on October 9, 2020 Security Oracle
- A new (Japanese) era for Java! on March 21, 2019 Oracle
- Oracle's Plan for Distrusting Symantec TLS Certificates in the JDK on January 25, 2019 Oracle Security
- OpenJDK Projects Give Rise to Innovations in JDK 15 and Beyond on November 12, 2020
- Oracle JDK and Oracle Open JDK on February 20, 2020 Oracle